STATE OF THE ART SECURITY FOR YOUR CHILD
The entrance door into the center is electronically secured. If you do not have a code, access and entrance to the building is denied. Unauthorized people are not permitted to enter without proper identification.
Closed circuit cameras are also installed throughout the building and property to continue our commitment to your child's safety and well-being.
St. Pete Prep Learning Center is dedicated to excellence in protecting your most prized possession, your children. We hold the safety and security of your family in highest regard. We offer you peace of mind in knowing that your child is cared for in a protected and secure environment.
St. Pete Prep Learning Center provides a nutritious lunch and two snacks daily at no cost to
every child who attends our center, through the Florida Child Care Food Program.
1. St. Pete Prep meets all State Licensing requirements.
2. Building is safe, clean and well maintained.
3. Caregivers are trained in First Aid and CPR.
4. All outdoor play areas fenced with 6 foot chain link fencing.
5. Sick children who are contagious are kept home.
6. Toys are sanitized on a reqular basis.
7. Immunizations are required and followed up on.
8. Younger and older children are in separate classrooms and play grounds.
1. Hours of available care 6:30 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.
2. Nutritional lunch and two snacks served daily (at no additional charge ).
3. Open door policy, visit anytime that fits your schedule.
4. Care available for those in-service days or holidays when the public schools are closed.
5. Complete programs,Toddler, Preschool, Summer Camp in one facility.
6. Open all year with a super active fun Summer Camp program for children 3 years of age to 6 years of age.
1. St. Pete Prep emphasizes phonics and math basics for preschool.
2. Toys and activites are age appropriate.
3. Caregivers are specially trained for the age they teach.
4. Our program focuses on the whole child, i.e., physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
5. Hours of available care 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
St. Pete Prep is accredited by A.P.P.L.E. (Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment), a national early learning program accreditation. With over 700 accredited programs APPLE is ‘Solid to the Core’! In Florida, APPLE is accepted into the Gold Seal of Quality program.
Gold Seal Program and History
In 1996, the Florida Legislature established the Gold Seal Quality Care program to acknowledge child care facilities and family day care homes that are accredited by nationally recognized agencies and whose standards reflect quality in the level of care and supervision provided to children.
In December 2004, Voluntary Prekindergarten ( VPK ) legislation was passed and signed into law. This bill requires participating child care facilities and homes to maintain quality care accreditation and higher education standards for staff. The Gold Seal Quality Care Program is an approved accreditation for child care providers to be eligible to participate in VPK.